Following below is the instruction in reference to Qatar Airways “Travel with confidence” Policy that must be strictly followed:
Flights subject to this policy are:
- All QR & OAL (codeshare & interline) flights booked on QR fares on individual tickets only;
- Ticketed travel date: Until 30th June 2020
- Ticketed issued date:: Until 27th of June 2020
- Group Tickets are excluded from this policy
- Rebooking option:
- Changes are permitted provided it is done no later than 3 days before departure.
- New dates of travel must be within fare and ticket validity and should not override fare basis conditions.
- Rebooking should be made in the applicable RBD (within the same cabin)
- Only penalties due to rebooking are waived;
- Any changes beyond ticket fare basis (e.g. higher RBD, seasonality, week vs. weekends, MIN/MAX stay etc) will be subject to collection of difference in applicable fare, taxes, fees, charges and surcharges;
- Waiver Applicability for Refunds:
- Changes/Refunds are permitted provided it is done no later than 3 days before departure.
- Unutilized ticket value will be exchanged for an EMD “GOOD FOR FURTHER TRANSPORTATION” valid for 1 year from the date of exchange to be issued in QR CTO. No cash or credit cards refunds will be made!